Sunday, July 15, 2012

Laugh it's Free Medicine

I think that sometimes we get caught up in the seriousness of life, we see everything as so serious, almost life and death when really its no big deal.

I am forever getting in to "trouble" with my wife for laughing at things which by others are deemed serious. I guess it has just been my experience that by laughing at them you gain a different perspective on the opportunity at hand while not taking on the extra stress, which ultimately allows you to tackle the opportunity successfully.

May be it is just me but nothing makes me feel better than a good belly laugh, you know the type where tears stream down your face and your tummy aches!

I don't know but sometimes as we continue on this journey called life may be we need to take time to laugh, it could be just the medicine the doctor ordered!


No comments:

Post a Comment