Saturday, February 2, 2013

Use Them!

Do you hoard stuff? Have you seen those shows on TV where people just collect stuff for no apparent reason, we look at it and think they are insane.

In reality we may not be much different, as I made tea this morning I looked in the china cabinet and saw china that we don't use, it's there for display, not being used for its intended purpose.

Now we may not hoard physical things but I wonder how many of us hoard our gifts, talents and abilities not using them for there intended purpose?

As I sit thinking about it I have to ask my self am I holding back on my gifts am I hoarding talents that could be used for good and to help others?

It's definitely something to ponder because like the china in the cabinet it's no good having things which are good and useful if you don't use them...

Oh by the way, I went and grabbed the milk jug out of the cabinet and used it for my tea this morning, no use hoarding it!

No comments:

Post a Comment