Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hear Mountain Lion Roar!

I am a bit of a techno geek interested in technology and where it is going and finding ways to utilize it to its fullest potential.

I have to say that again Apple doesn't disappoint with Mountain Lion (OSX 10.8) the innovative functions, the iCloud features, the ease of use and yes the price make it a great all round package.

The features I like the most in no particular order:

Multiple Time Machine Back up drives
iMessage
Notifications
Notes
Reminders
Safari 6.0

I like where Apple are going with the integration and synchronization across devices that requires no end user action after an easy set up, it just works to make sure I have the information I want wherever I am and on any of my devices.

Technology sure has come a long way in a relatively short period of time. Now if only we could find the cure for the common cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment